Monday, March 30, 2009

Fresh Cuts!!


When this Stamp Set and the Notecards appeared on the US scene last year, I loved them, and now we get them in our catalogue this year!! YAY!! Needless to say I pre-ordered them and have sat down today, (with a bit of inspiration from SCS) and made up a cute little Notecard and Box set. The idea for the box came from Gorillamama and the notecards from SCS, but I changed the notecards a little. There are heaps of gorgeous ideas on Splitcoast HEAPS!! Anyway, I managed to fit four cards and envelopes inside the little box, if I didn't use the Rhinestone Brad in the centre I probably could have fit five or six in, but I love the brad so four it is!! Anyway, I hope you like them!! Back soon with more (hopefully!!)

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Whisper White Fresh Cut Notes, 2008/09 In Colours., Basic Black, Whisper White. Stamp Sets - Fresh Cuts, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (Retired). Accessories - 5 Petal Flower Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Tag & Small Tag Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Black Gingham Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Stamp-a-ma-jig.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    Love your gift set and your design!
    Glad fresh cuts made it into our new catty too!

    Take Care
    Kylie XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)