Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter Cards




Hi All!! I have been having a play with Easter Cards of late, not that I really send Easter Cards, but this year I thought I would send a few out. I have also, for a while now, been admiring the lovely cards that I have seen using the MojoMonday Sketches, so I thought that I might start to play along (soon - at the moment I am playing with some past sketches) I have compiled a 'Sketchbook' of all the Mojo Monday Sketches, so I have ideas on hand for when I get stuck. Then I will just add each months new ones as I go. The above three cards (in order) use numbers 48, 30 & 28. I have recently purchased some of the Retired Ribbon Originals and have used some on these cards. I am also using up some Retired DP - Spring Fling. I have a fair bit of DP that is now Retired to get through!! to make room for all the NEW stuff!! Gotta love NEW STUFF!! haha. Hopefully I will get creative and make some more up tonight and tomorrow.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - So Saffron, Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla. Stamp Sets - A Good Egg, Occasional Greetings & All Year Cheer I. Accessories - Spring Fling DP, Ribbon Originals - District & Sherbert, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punches, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Sponge Daubers and Brads (non Stampin Up)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)