Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenae!


A friend of ours daughter has just turned 16! WOW, it doesn't seem that long ago that I first met her, (and her Mum & Dad) when Anthony took me over to their house for the first time!! Meeting the new boyfriends best friends!! haha. Now Jenae is 16!! A big year of milestone birthdays this year! So, here's wishing you a very Happy Sweet 16 Jenae!

I have actually participated in the Mojo Monday 71 Sketch here too, this is the first time I have tried a Mojo sketch and it was fun, so I hope to give more a go more often! I have cut the flowers out of a patterned paper from the Gypsy range and used the background and plain sheets from the same set. I have also used a lovely red Rhinestone and some Glitter!! Gotta have the Kindy Glitz!! The two larger flowers have been raised up on Dimensionals.

Materials Used - Stampin Up - Stamp Set - Think Happy Thoughts. Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch. Cardstock - Real Red, Ink - Pretty in Pink. Other - Basic Grey DP - Gyspy Range.
Ribbon from my Stash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)