Friday, January 30, 2009

A Purple Dragon !!


Well here is another of those cute little Dinosaurs!! (I actually think it looks more like a dragon!! but anyway!!) This one is in purple tones, my water colouring is still pretty sketchy! but it'll come with practice I am sure. I have actually attempted the Mojo Monday 69 Sketch but when I had finsished I realized that I positioned the three circles down the bottom wrong!! Oh Well!! I like this one, think it's pretty. I have one more purple and two green toned coloured in still so I hope to work on those soon. I am working on a couple of BIG personal projects at the moment, so cards will be far and few between till they are done!! So till next time!! Happy Stamping!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst, Sage Shadow. Stamps - Sanded, It's Your Birthday, One of a Kind. Accessories - Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Pallette O Prints Almost Amethyst (retired), Rhinestone Brads - Pretties Kit. Stamp It - Dancing Dinosaur


1 comments:

  1. These dragons are TOO CUTE! I love the blue ones too! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)