Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pink Cupcakes

Hi there Everyone! I hope you all had a safe and Happy Christmas/New Year!

I sat down with one of my friends yesterday to make some much needed birthday cards and decided to use Big Bold Birthday as it hasn't seen ink yet!! I found a lovely card on SCS that I thought could be boy or girl so thought I'd make four of each. Here are my Pink Ones!! Basically the same but changed a little to make them all a bit different. The background has been stamped off once to make it a softer shade and I have inked the scallop with the versamark then clear embossed it to give the 'Icing' a glossy look and the candles have Kindy Glitz on them. The Staz-On has given a really nice crisp image on the base of the cupcake!! I am rather pleased with them, and at least I have added some to my stash!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Carstock & Inks - Black Staz-On, Basic Black, Basic Grey, Pink Passion, Whisper White. Stamp Sets - Big Bold Birthday. Accessories - Word Window Punch, Basic Black Grosgrain, Ribbon Slide (Pretties Kit), Scallop Cirlce Punch. Other - EK Success - Happy Birthday, Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Versamark, Superfine Clear Embossing Powder, Kindy Glitz, Kaiser Rhinestones, Silver Spiral.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)