Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Erin & Ellis!!


One of my New Year Resolutions is to make sure I get my cards out in time!!! Well I am happy to say I am on track!! I posted five Birthday Cards on Sunday (Ok 3 of them were late!! But 2 were on time!! YAY!) Another of those Resolutions is to use up alot of old (Pre Stampin UP) stickers, papers etc.....and believe me there is HEAPS!! So here we have two cards using up a bit of Doodlebug Design Papers & Cardstock. The Scallop Square on Erin's card has been done using the Scallop Edge punch using a tutorial from splitcoaststampers.

Materials Used - Erin's Card - Stampin Up! - Stamp Set - It's Your Birthday, Accessories - Scallop Edge Punch. Other - Doodlebug Cardstock Bubblegum & Butterfly. Cricut Cartridge - Alphalicious, Patterned Paper from Doodlebug, Prima Flowers, Pearls from Kaiser, Ribbon from my stash! Ice Stickles.

Materials Used - Ellis's Card - Stampin Up! - Stamp Set - It's Your Birthday, In the Stars & Tidy Alphabet, Accessories - Large Start Punch, Star Punch. Other - Doodlebug Cardstock Bluejean & Lemonlime. Patterned Paper from Doodlebug, Ribbon from my Stash! Small silver star brad.

Till Next Time

Caroline !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)