Friday, January 23, 2009

Blue Dragons



Well I wasn't planning on posting today, but I managed to get these cards made up, so thought I'd share. My friend Debbie came over yesterday to make some cards and she had just bought this cute Dragon from Stamp It. So I stamped out a few images and sat and coloured them in last night. I have done two blue, two green and two purple. I have used my Watercolour Wonder Crayons to colour the images (my watercolouring isn't the best!) for these two little fellas I have used Taken with Teal and Tempting Turquoise, though when I went to get out the cardstock, last years Cool Carribean matched the lighter blue better. To choose the colour for the centre of the tummy I used my trusty colour wheel and selected Blush Blossom.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Taken with Teal, Cool Carribean, Blush Blossom. Stamp Sets - Rivetting, It's Your Birthday. Accessories - Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Versamark, Sponge Daubers, DP Loves Me (Retired), 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Cirlce Punch, Designer Label Punch. Stamp It -Dinosaur Dancing (though I think it looks like a Dragon!!). Other - White Embossing Powder, Kaiser Rhinestones, Turquoise Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Ice Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute Caroline!
    Super fun cards and just love the dragon!

    Take Care
    ~Kylie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Caroline. The colours are spot on, and I love that little dragon!!

    Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)