Thursday, December 11, 2008

Donations to our School P & C Christmas Raffle


Here we have another little project that I was working on the other week. Donations for our schools P & C Christmas Raffle. Instead of just putting something in the basket, I thought I'd make up some handmade gifts. I came across the Milk Cartons on Becky Roberts blog, then she sent me the link to purchase the tutorial!! (Well worth it if you ask me!!) They are not that hard to make and are just adorable!! Then I couldn't go past 'Ye Old Treat Box', the Box in a Bag and the fantastic little Chocolate Folder that Kim made for the Eight Moments Chocolates. I took them up to the school yesterday, and our Principal and Office Lady (Registrar) loved them. (So much that I have been asked to make a couple of treat boxes up!!) I decided to stick with a theme using Dashing Papers and matching cardstock. Goodies inside are Treat Box - 600gm Box of Favourites, Box in a Bag - Pascal Memorables, Milk Cartons - Dove Individually Wrapped Chocolates 12 in each! and Eight Moments in Kims Folder thingy!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamps - Rivetting, Snow Burst. Cardstock & Inks - Old Olive, Real Red, River Rock, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Water Colour Paper. Papers - Dashing DP. Accessories - Real Red & Old Olive Markers, Scallop Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Slit Punch, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, 5/8" Real Read Grosgrain Ribbon, River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon. Stamp It - Stamps - Merry over Christmas & Kitty's Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies Caroline!
    Love the chocolate folders, I've made a few and their great!
    Love the milk cartons too and you just gotta love dashing dsp lol!
    Take Care

    ~Kylie~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fabulous! Don't you just love the milk cartons! Becky did a great job on that one. I have made so many of those for gifts this year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)