Monday, December 8, 2008

Harrsion's Card


Here is a quick(ish) card I put together the other night. Harrison's birthday was actually late November, but, as usual, time got away. It is actually a copy of another card I have done previously, and just changed the name and age!! He loved it though! Harrison is a 'dudey' kind of kid, so no cutesy 'wild about you' cards for him, nor bright colours, not even a cupcake! Skateboards and bikes etc for him!! I have used my Cricut, the Cuttin' Up Cartridge and have used Basic Grey Paper - I think they were called 'Hang Ten' (How appropriate!! haha)
I plan to photograph my donations for our school Christmas Raffle today, as I want to take them to school this arvo, so will try and post them tonight. Have a nice day! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)