Monday, November 3, 2008

An Aussie Themed Card


Hey there! Well my friend Tracey needed to make up an Aussie Card, but hit a "black stump" (so to speak!) So she asked me if I could do one for her. I had a Blackboy stamp in my stash of non Stampin Up! stamps so dragged that out! and this is what I came up with. I have finished off the card using Stampin Up! products. The Blackboy has been stamped with Stazon Ink on Watercolour paper and I have coloured the image using my Aquapainter and Inks. The Happy Birthday and RIA are Rubons.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Bashful Blue, Basic Grey, Really Rust, Mellow Moss, Watercolour Paper. Accessories - Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Sponge Daubers. Stamp Sets - Sanded. Other - Rubons. Stamps Set - Stamp It - Blackboy Floral

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)