Tuesday, October 7, 2008

World Cardmaking Day Lucky Dips!


Hi there!! I know I have been naughty!! I haven't posted in a while (sorry) I hope I can make up for it with a few posts over the next couple of days!! Here we have the 3D Items I made as Lucky Dips for World Cardmaking Day. Seeing we were making items using Dashing DP and the coordinating colours I kept with the theme with the 3D Items.
If we go left to right starting at the back we have --

3 x 3 Notecard Box - containing 4 Incentive Stamps and Chocolate Eclairs

Box in a Bag - containing 2 Stampin Spots and Chocolate Eclairs

Makeesha's Teabag Holder - containing Teabag, Golden Rough and a Ribbon Sampler

Treat Pull - containing Lindt Chocolate in one and a Ribbon Sampler in the other

Kim's 'Enjoy' Chocolate Box - containing 6 of the Eight Moments Chocolates and a Ribbon Sampler

Sour Cream Containers - containing either Incentive Stamps or Stampin Spots and Chocolate Eclairs!!.

So there they are!! I love them all, but my favourite would have to be Kim's 'Enjoy' Chocolate Box, so easy to make and everyone loved it!! Though next time I am going to omit the ribbon to tie it closed and pop a couple of velcro dots on the bottom edge to hold it shut, so that the ribbon isn't being tied and untied all the time. I liked the front of it, so I decided to create a stack of Christmas Cards based on it, so quick and easy!!

I have been having a lot of fun with 3D items at the moment. But am about to hit the Christmas Card scene with gusto!! I hit SCS last night and got some beautiful ideas for Season of Joy with the WinterGreen DP, so I will tackle them first, then recreate them all with the Holiday Thyme from last year and then attempt the same designs with Dashing DP and see how they all turn out!! Watch this space!!

I hope to post them over the weekend!! Till then, take care!

Caroline xx

1 comments:

  1. Wow, Caroline....you have outdone yourself, these are all fabulous. I love the chocolate box as well, I may have to make one of them...Dannielle loves that chocolate :)

    I love all of your posts, especially the cards using the wintergreen paper. Such a fabulous colour combination, don't you think??

    It was great to see you the other day and I promise it won't be so long in between next time.

    Take care, have a great day.
    Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)