Friday, October 10, 2008

A Wintergreen Season








Well as I said earlier, I hit Splitcoaststampers for some ideas using Season of Joy and the Wintergreen DP. I came across loads of lovely cards and these are the ones that I decided to have a go at! I have been playing with them all day (while hiding form the kids!! - it's still school holidays in WA!)
All of the cards have basically used the same materials, so I will only list them once. I have made two of each and am all tuckered out. The plan is to recreate them with last years Holiday Thyme DP and also with the Dashing DP!! We'll see!!

Materials Used - Stamping Up! - Cardstock and Inks - Whisper White, Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery. Stamps - Season of Joy, Crazy for Christmas. Accessories - Wintergreen DP, Sponge Daubers, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Double Stitched Soft Sky Ribbon, Certainly Celery Gosgrain Ribbon, Versmark, White Embossing Powder. Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Silver & Green Brads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)