Monday, October 27, 2008

A Thankyou Gift


A few weeks back while checking in on the Demonstrator Website I noticed a little red '1' next to my Stampin Mail!! WOW!! A potential customer had contacted me through the Locator! Anyway, turns out I live just around the corner, so I popped a catalogue over to her and today had the great pleasure in delivering her "GOODIES" how exciting!! I also popped this KitKat Treat Pull Slide (thingy) in as a Thankyou for her first order!! As I told her that chocolate is mandatory when it comes to stamping!! haha. So here is a big Thanks to Cindy, and a welcome to the Addictive world of Stampin Up!! (waves to Cindy!!)

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Real Red, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie & Bashful blue. DP - Summer Picnic. Accessories - Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" circle Punches. stamp Set - Think Happy Thoughts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)