Monday, October 27, 2008

September Swap



Once again I participated in the S.O.S Swap and got my cards back on Friday, I was actually running late with mine, but after a late night, express post and an apology I got them there to be included!! (Thanks Roz). I had an email from Averil on Friday morning commenting on my card (thanks Averil), so I kept an eye out for the postie!! Good job I did! My envelope was ripped open and folded in half (even though I had included a cereal box for protection and stability when sending mine and for receiving back), it was sticking out of the back of the letter box gaping open with my swaps nearly falling out! About 10 mins after me retrieving them we had a downpour!! I was not impressed with Aussie Post at all!! Thankfully they were intact!! a few bends but hardly noticeable! Anyway, as usual here are the swaps that I received. Mine is at the top and then the seven cards I got back. They are from (Top to Bottom - Left to Right working in the columns) Lisa Johnston, Roz, Averil Lee, Coralee Moss, Cameron Bath, Melanie Dunstan & Ruth Bonser. Thanks everyone for your lovely samples.

Materials Used for my Swap - Stampin Up - Cardstock & Inks - Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink ( for background stamping). Stamp Sets - True Friend, One of a Kind. Accessories - White Taffeta Ribbon, White Gel Pen, White Brads, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Boho Blossom Punch, Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Mat Pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)