Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sean is 2


I had to make a special 2nd Birthday Card for my friend Denise's godson Sean! She sent me through a few photos as last year I made a card for his First Birthday with some photos on it! Looks like this is going to be ongoing so I had better start thinking of a different design for his third birthday!! haha. I had the idea of putting him in a car or truck cut out with my Cricut. The picture was in my head but do you think I could get the card to turn out the same!! No way!! But this is the end result! What do you think? My brain just wasn't working. I am sure Sean will love it anyway! The truck is cut out using the New arrivals Cartridge, the 2 is from Alphalicious. I will list the rest in the Materials List. Out of the three photos of Sean - none had him facing the correct way, I needed a side on pic with him looking toward to camera, so using my trusty photo editing software, I chopped his head out of one picture and popped it on the picture with him standing side on!! hee hee you can't really notice it!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up - Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Bordering Blue, So Sffron, Mellow Moss, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel Ink. Accessories - Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Sponge Daubers, 1 inch Circle Punch, Linen Thread, Bordering Blue Marker. Other - Large Brad, Rubons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)