Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm back with Paper Tole!!


Hi there peoples!! I got a request from my Bestie Denise the other day, she forgot to ask me to make a card for her friend Tracey. I've had no 'mojo' lately, have been tired and am running late with all my greeting cards at the moment. So this is what I came up with, late on Saturday night. I found this little bear in my stack of 3D sheets and seeing Denise LOVES bears I had to use it!! Everything else just flowed, I looked up on the shelf and saw the purple polka dot ribbon, which had been sitting there for a year and a week...(sorry channelling Pam Ayres there!! lol) Once again I just choose my colours from the main image. With this one I have gone with Bazzill Cardstock.

Materials Used - Main Image - Le Suh (not sure of the actual sheet name), Bazzill Cardstock - Serenade, Wisteria, Forget Me Not, Amber. Accessories - Ribbon from my stash on the shelf! Peel Offs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)