Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Girls!!






Here is a collection of cards I made up from a sticker sheet I bought online somewhere! They are Creative Imaginations - Glamour Girl. I thought they were different and would make up a cute set of cards. All up there were 8 different 'Girls'. When I had finished up with them I thought "Hmm I wonder?" so I submitted them to my fave craft mag and they have accepted three of them! I am not sure when they will be published, so I will just have to wait and see. But for now I will share the remaining five cards with you! Once again I just start off with the image and choose my colours from there! If I can't match Stampin Up cardstock I hit the old Bazzill files!! So here we go....

Chocolate Girl

Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Real Red, Night of Navy, Confetti White. Other - Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Cuttlebug Bloom Dots Folder, Blue Brads.

Birthday Girl

Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Night of Navy, Confetti White. Stamp Set - Paisley Background. DP - Loves Me. Other - Pink Grosgrain Ribbon

Cosmopolitan Girl

Stampin Up! - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla. Stamp Set - Pailsey Background. Accessories - Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain, Red Grosgrain.

Glamour Girl

Bazzill Basics - Evening Surf, North Sea, Road Runner, Raven & White. Other - Rubons

Valentine Girl

Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Real Red, Very Vanilla, Basic Black. Accessories - Round Tab Punch. Other - Ribbon from my Stash. Cutttlebug Divine Swirls Embossing Folder.

So there you have it - The Girls!! I will post the other three after they have been published (hopefully).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)