Friday, October 10, 2008

A Blue and A Dotti Christmas!!


Well, like I said ... I really liked the way the 'Enjoy' Chocolate Box turned out, so I sat down and maded the front of it as a Christmas Card!! I ended up churning out 8 of them!! I think it is a striking, yet simple Card!!
Materials Used - Stampin Up! Cardstock & Inks - Old Olive, River Rock, Very Vanilla & Real Red. Accessories - Sponge Daubers, Stampin Markers, Real Red Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Dashing DP. Stamp It Stamp - Merry Over Christmas


As I was browsing the Blogs I read, I came across a card titled 'Too Blue?' made by Kylie Swain. My answer - No!! I loved it, so while I am on my Season of Joy kick!! I decided to recreate it. Instead of using Lovely as a Tree I have used SoJ and I have used Itty Bitty Backgrounds to stamp a background with the hollw circle stamp and randomly colour in some circles with my white gel pen! The tree also has the swirls covered in glitter. One of my friends also liked it and had promptly purchase all the 'bits' needed to make up a pile too!! Thanks for the inspiration Kylie!

Materials Used - Stampin Up - Cardstock & Inks - Brilliant Blue, Brocade Blue, Whisper White. Stamp Sets - Season of Joy, Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Accessories - Brocade Blue Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Sponge Daubers, Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

1 comments:

  1. I love it Caroline! It looks great using the itty bitty stamp too.
    Glad to hear I inspired you!
    K-xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)