Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Playboy Bunny Card



One of my nieces has just turned 15! (Happy Birthday Tahlia!) and I received a comment on my previous Playboy Bunny Card from her Mum saying that she would love a card like that as her whole room is decked out in Pink and Black with a Playboy Bunny Theme!! Well I can't disappoint so here is Tahlia's Card. (It was a bit late, but I got there!!) As you can see the Bunny opens up to reveal a Giftcard on the inside. (My DH Anthony is actually hiding behind the wall holding the back of the card in the second picture as the Bunny on the front is a bit 'front heavy' so with the flap open it kept toppling forward!! What a fantasstic photographers assistant! haha)

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White. Stamps - Sprinkles. Accessories - Hodge Podge Hardware - Pewter, Sponge Daubers, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Slit Punch. Other - Ribbon, Rubons & Silver Gel Pen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)