Wednesday, September 17, 2008

World Cardmaking Day Projects



Hey there!! Well this is what we are making on World Cardmaking Day!! First up is a Card Pouch and 3 Cards. I got the idea from Kylies Blog, the cards have a few layers to them so I am only putting in 3. One of the designs I have cased but I cannot for the life of me find the blog I saw it on - so please if it is yours let me know and I will link it to you! Secondly we are making up a Giftcard Holder which I found on Makeesha's Blog, on the front of this is the Main word stamp from Season of Joy, but unfortunately my flash has blurred it out, and finally we are making one of those gorgeous Box in a Bag thingys!! They are everywhere at the moment and so easy to make. Hopefully my ladies will have a ball, and we will all get a headstart on some Christmas items.


Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - River Rock, Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla. Stamp Sets - Season of Joy, Riveting. Accessories - Scallop Circle Punch, Round Tab Punch, 1 3/8' Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dashing DP, River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon, Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-o-Dile & Jumbo Eyelets, Stampin Dimensionals.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline

    Those projects are fantastic. I'm sure your ladies will love doing them. I missed you at the regionals, and am in the middle of trying to organise a day for us all to get together and do something special. Hope you know I'm thinking of you though and hope your day goes really well.

    Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)