Monday, September 22, 2008

A Wedding Card


Mr Fuller is getting married!!

Mr Fuller is Jayden and Owen's teacher, and we couldn't let the occasion pass us by without a card, could we? I had this cute little Bride and Groom just waiting to be cut out and stuck together so I thought I'd use them (we all know of my love for Paper Tole!) and the Groom's little vest just matched perfectly with Soft Sky!! So that was my starting colour. The cute couple didn't look right on a plain white background so I added the little hearts from Itty Bitty Backgrounds. I decided to follow a sketch from Splitcoaststampers (SC126). The horizontal DP strip is from Fall Flowers and the vertical strip is Whisper White stamped with the hearts in Soft Sky. I have 'cuttlebugged' the background with a new folder I have acquired - Birds with Swirls. I had to actually cut the piece in half so the join is hidden under the vertical strip. Then it has been finished off with a bit of (yummy) Silver Hodgepodge, some little silver hearts and Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon! Oh and the Mr & Mrs is from Taggers Dozen. Whoops nearly forgot - the adorable little Bride and Groom are from the Morehead 3D Mini book.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Soft Sky, Whisper White. Stamp Sets - Taggers Dozen, Itty Bitty Backgrounds. DP - Fall Flowers. Accessories - Silver Hodgepodge, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon. Other - Mini Silver Hearts, Cuttlebug Folder Birds and Swirls. Main Image - Morehead Mini 3D Book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)