Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Makeesha's Teabag Gift Folder




Hey there everyone! Well I had a little play with Makeesha's Make It Monday No 9. I had a lot of fun!! I am making little 3D items as Lucky Dips for World Cardmaking Day. This is one of them. I made the envelopes using Lin Mei's tutorial. (very easy!!). In this particular one I have put a Tea Bag, a Mint Pattie and a length of Old Olive & Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain as a sampler. I plan to have a chockie and a sample of something Stampin Up! in each 3D item that I make.


Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla. Stamp Set - Season of Joy. DP - Dashing. Accessories - Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Bone Scorer, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch. Other - Kaiser Pearls.

1 comments:

  1. This is Gorgeous Caroline!! WOO HOO! Now who wouldn't love to pull that our of the lucky dip! Hope you have a great day!
    Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)