Monday, September 1, 2008

Contact Details

Hi there!!
Just popping in quickly to let you know that I have put my contact email on the right sidebar! below my Blog Archive and above my three babies!! I have actually been trying to figure out how to put a little button or something there that says "Email Me" all cute and shiny but haven't been able to figure it out!! So I've just put the address there!! If anyone knows how to do it - please email me. (please)
Hope everyone is having a nice day!! I was, until my sister phoned from Sydney to say that their plane had been delayed *sob*. I was supposed to catch up with them on Friday for a quick visit at the airport between flights but they decided to stay over east a bit longer, then I was going to meet them today for an ever quicker visit between flights and they have now been delayed till later tonight. Though there is a little light at the end of the tunnel!! They are staying overnight in a hotel, so I will get a bit of a longer visit tomorrow!! I suppose it's true "Good things come to those who WAIT"!! (and wait and wait!! LOL).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)