Monday, August 18, 2008

Some (Different) Christmas Cards





Ok, now these are a little different! I am still playing with a set of K&Co Christmas Cardmaking Kits that I was playing with before (here). They are definately proving to be a challenge as I am not very good at keeping things 'simple' and am also finding that even though they are a 'kit' that the patterned and plain cardstock aren't matching very well! I made these up on Friday/ Saturday before the 'Big Clean'. I have cut along the wavy lines of one of the patterned papers and managed to match it up with a Bazzill Cardstock - Fern. The 'Holiday Cheers' and 'Merry Christmas' are glittered and the 'Tis the Season' and 'Seasons Greetings' are Rubons that also came with the kits. I did manage to pull out my Stampin' Up Mat Pack to pierce the little holes along the lines.

Let me know what you think of this lot! I have bundled it all up and put it aside to tackle again another day!! You never know, I may get through the kit by Christmas!! haha

xx Caroline xx

1 comments:

  1. I think these are very unique, I like them a lot ... especially the bottom two. Great job!

    ~Kathy
    New Jersey, USA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)