Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pizza Anyone? (Tastes Like Cardboard!!)

Hey there! Well I have been having a play with these cute little Pizza Boxes to hold some of the Love Notes. I originally found the idea on one of the blogs that I read, but for the life of me can't remember which one!! But I got the tuturoial from Jen del Muro's Blog and then just adapted it to suit our Love Notes. (Easy, my friend Tracey even changed it to suit the rectangle shaped Giftcards). I am having a lot of fun with this sort of thing lately and am also currently working on a stationery box that I found in Blogland!! But it can't really be adapted to suit our C6 envelopes, so I am waiting on a Kreate-a-Lope from the US that makes their size! Figured I would probably come across other items that need the slightly smaller size from the US so $8 wasn't going to kill me! So here we go......(Excuse the edges on the photos! I am trying to Blur out my kitchen in the background)

This is the first lot I made, which I was very proud of , and WOWed a few of my friends too!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Groovy Guava, Bashful Blue. DP - Fall Flowers, Stamp Sets - Rivetting (Retired) Circle of Friendship, Occasional Greetings. Accessories - Assorted Love Notes, Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Crimper, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals. Other - Kaiser Pearls.

This second lot are nice and Bold. I made my own cards for this lot.
Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Sahara Sand. Stamp Sets - Rivetting (Retired), Love Matters (Retired), Circle of Friendship, Beyond the Basics (Retired), Party Punch. Accessories - Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Round Tab Punch, Red & Black Gingham Ribbon, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack. Other - Dotted Vellum, Carl CP-8 Heart Punch, Kaiser Pearls & Rhinestones, Taupe Ribbon.

This last lot are Friendship or Thinking of You Cards.
Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Brocade Blue, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery. Stamp Sets - Rivetting (Retired), Circle of Friendship, Time Well Spent, Lots of Thoughts (Retired). DP - Sarah (Retired). Accessories - Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Spring Flower Bouquet Punch, Word Window Punch, Assorted Love Notes, Crimper, Dimensionals. Other - Kaiser Pearls, Carl Kikyou CP-1 & CP-2, Rhinestone Brad.

So that's it! My attempt at the Pizza Box & Love Notes! My friend Debbie and I sat down last weekend to make the Blue Ones! We made 10 Love notes between us and decorated the box and only used just over half a sheet of each DP between us!! How cool is that!! (The DP we used isn't double sided like the Fall Flowers but we still had half of each print left.)

1 comments:

  1. These are so cute aren't they. You've inspired me to go and give them a go... and use my Fall Flowers DSP. Thankyou!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)