Sunday, August 24, 2008

July Swaps

My Contribution



Cards Received

Hello there! Me again!! Can't stop popping in today! I have finally taken a pic of the July Swaps that I received last week! Beautiful cards again ladies!! It is wonderful to see everyones different styles. I received cards from (Ooh! lets play school photo's and go left to right / top to bottom) Gail Kirby, Andrea Buckland, Deanne Stewart-Mills, anne-Marie Walker, Helen Robinson, Jennie Cass, Sarah Campbell, Roz, Jane Norrish & Amanda Moore. Thanks again ladies! My card is above and the materials used are listed below!! Now I need to work out what I am doing for the next one!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla. Stamp Sets - Heartfelt Thanks, Canvas BG. Accessories - Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon & Matt Pack.

1 comments:

  1. great card i have made so many cards with that set i would'nt know how many!
    Love the colors, great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)