Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's in the Bag(in-a-Box)!!




Well it was just Tracey and I for Cards on Friday, and we made up some of those nifty little Bag-in-a-Boxes that are everywhere at the moment!! I came across them on Chantelles Blog and followed the link from there for the tutorial. I made one up as a sample on Thursday night then showed Tracey - who went on to make four !! Mine are both the same, using Fall Flowers DP. I messed up with matching the green using Wild Wasabi instead of Old Olive. So when I went through it with Tracey on Friday I used the correct green and am happier with the result. Though Hubby and Tracey both like the one with Wasabi better!! Hmmmm, what do you think?
Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Wild Wasabi, Old Olive, River Rock & Very Vanilla. Ribbon - River Rock Double Stitched. Stamp Sets - Boho Backgrounds. Other - Eyelets & Brad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)