Friday, August 8, 2008

A Gift for Nan!


Hey there! On Friday I had a play with Kylies Card Pouch Tutorial. My Nan recently had a fall and broke her pelvis!! and several people have helped her out so I thought I'd make her some Thankyou Cards and pop them in a pouch so she could give them a card. I also love the cards that Kim made using Garden Whimsy, especially the Amethyst and Lilac ones, so I cased them. (omitting the scallop and corner punched bits) It was a fun little project to make! Unfortunately my CD Player isn't working so I couldn't play "Somewhere over the Rainbow" in the background - Bummer! I am destined NOT to listen to music at the moment! My CD Player has packed in (as previously mentioned), the radio and tape player on the same system do not work either, so I put a CD in the DVD Player - ERROR!! How Rude! and my DVD/CD drive in my laptop has also decided to retire, so I am stuck with "Hey Hey we're the Monkeys" and the theme song from the Banana Splits rolling around in my head!! I Finally got music playing on my laptop and we bopped along to Jive Bunny!! I am hinting that I would like an iPod and a dock, so I can put all my CD's on it and make up playlists.

Anyway I am waffling here! Time to go! My Regal Craft Cards order has just arrived!! Woo Hoo!! That means I finally have my Concave Punch!!! (Ticket Corner) and guess what!? Just as you can use the corner rounder punch to do scallops with the guard removed - well with this one you can do a reverse scallop with the guard removed! Nifty!
Caroline
xx

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac. Stamp Sets - Garden Whimsy, Warmest Regards (Retired). Accessories - 6x6 Page Protectors, Celery 1/4" & 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig. Other - Velco

1 comments:

  1. WOW Caroline, you've been super busy. I love all the latest creations you've made. Such cute love notes and box. And I'm so glad you tried out the 'bag in a box', def. a fun one. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)