Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Tracey!


Well her Birthday was last Sunday (so I am late!!) But we caught up today to 'play' cards, I managed one and Tracey did four notecards and decorated the pizza box!! So she was way more productive than me!! (what else is new!! haha) Anyway.....I struggled with this card!! I needed to bring out the green and it wasn't an easy one to match, you'd think with having every Stampin Up! colour PLUS just about every Bazzill green you could think of I'd be able to match it easily!! Nope, this was the best I could manage, so I used it sparingly. Tracey loves her 'Bling' so I made sure there was glitter (on the icing and candles) and the pearls just add to it I think!! All in all I am pretty happy with it! No actually I love it!!, though after chopping out the corners am not 100% about that, but Tracey loves it and thats the main thing! Right!!?? So what do you think about the corners?
Materials Used - Main Image - 3D Morehead Party Cuties. Stampin Up! - Corner Punch with guards removed for the scallops. Bazzill Cardstock - Vanilla, Romance, Petunia, Grass Green (Washboard Texture). Kaiser - Pearls. Other - Ribbon from my Stash

1 comments:

  1. Today is Caroline's day :-), I will examine the cards of my namesakes, your cards are beautiful !!!
    Greetings from the Netherlands
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)