Saturday, August 23, 2008

Father's Day Shirts



It's that time of year again - Father's Day cards, so we had a play with this shirt on Friday. It was a lovely craft day with both Tracey and Angie! It hasn't been the three of us for a while, so it was nice to catch up. Anyway, I came across this shirt ages ago and wanted to give them ago, so here they are. I cased the design from Cambria, but changed it a little to use what I had here at home. I think they turned out rather nice !! I sat there for ages trying to tie a 'tie'!! but it just wouldn't work, so I ended up just tying a know then trimming it, worked out OK.
Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Certainly Celery. DP - Palette O Prints. Stamp Sets - Rivetting, Occasional Greetings. Accessories - 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" & 5/8" Inch Grosgain Ribbon. Other - Ribbon from my stash, Cuttlebug and Divine Swirls Embossing Folder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)