Sunday, August 24, 2008

Crabby Surprise Slider Card

I popped down to pick a stamp up from Averil this week and she gave me the instructions for this card, and the popsicle card and the Dress that is like the 'onsies'. Thanks Averil - Will have a play with all of them eventually. I had to give this one a go though, as it is so cute! I went to the original tutorial online at Dawns Stampin Studio and just loved the way she used Crab & Company! so I had to case them! Which I did in 4 colours!! (haha Love them!) I put mine on a card front though, so you can still write in the card, stand it up or hang it over the venetian blinds (like we do with cards in out family!! One window is allocated to cards). They were so easy to make and adjusting the instructions to suit our A6 cards - piece of cake!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Markers - Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black. Stamp Set - Crab & Company. Other - White card for base, googly eyes & Crystal Stickles, black gingham ribbon, stapler.


They are SOOO easy you've gotta give them a go!! I'm off to see what other stamp sets will suit to make some more!

1 comments:

  1. These are really cute caroline! Havn't tried a card like that before! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)