Saturday, July 12, 2008

Some Christmas Cards









Hi again! Well I have been playing with some K&Company Christmas Cardmaking Kits that I bought a couple of years ago!! They were cute little packs with Glittered Icons, Tags and Greetings with coordinating Metallic and Patterned Cardstock also Rubons and Stickers (I am trying to get through alot of the non SU stuff that I have purchased over the years - to make room for more SU stuff!!) at this rate I should be able to get out the stamp sets I got with my starter kit around March next year!! haha Not really I do play with my stamps and love seeing everyone elses work too, I also try to combine my SU stuff with the other, to get use out of both, especially the Background Stamps, Inks and Cardstock.
These are really challenging me as I am finding that I am not too keen on the patterned papers. So it looks like I might put them aside for a while and pull it all out again a bit later, and maybe just use the Sentiments and give the boys the paper and stickers to make their own cards for their school friends.
That's it for me today. Take care and Keep Warm!!
Caroline
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)