Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Sweet 16 Taneika!!

Happy Birthday Taneika!!
This is my favourite pic of my niece! A bit old now, she must have been 13 or 14 in this photo. Come on Taneika! We need a new photo!! Maybe one of you and Ella too!!

I can actually post Taneika's card now as she has received it. I have been at a bit if a loss for inspiration at the moment, but sat down and got this put together. I got to use my corner punch from Stampin Up! and did some scallops!! So easy! Love it!!

Materials Used - I have used my Cricut to cut out the 16 using the Alphalicious Cartridge (My Favourite for numbers and names), Bazzill Bling cardstock, Cuttlebug with the Happy Birthday embossing folder, Assorted Flowers, Kaiser Rhinestones, a rhinestone brad and some Rub Ons. Oh and of course! my corner punch from Stampin Up!

July is a very busy month for my family!! Taneika's birthday is the day before mine and one of my other nieces, Caitlin, shares the same birthday with me!! So there is absolutely no excuse to miss their birthdays (though sometimes I am a little late). I made a card for Caitlin (12) using some gorgeous MAMBI characters! I bought several sticker sheets a couple of years ago and am still working my way through them!! I stick the image to white card and rub over it with a scorer to clear any air underneath. I then cut it out and raise it over a background. For some reason I cannot find the picture (I am sure I would have scanned it!! I scan EVERYTHING!!) but I will make some more up soon - as another layout has popped into my head that will suit these stickers perfectly!! So stay tuned.

Catchya Later

Caroline
xx

1 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card Caroline...I love the colours you have used. She is a beautiful young lady as well. I hope she had a lovely 16th birthday.

    Hope to catch up soon.
    Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)