Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Marrisa

Marrisa is my 'soon to be' 11 y/o son's bestest friend!! They met in Kindy and were in the same class up until the end of year three!! Then I threw a spanner in the works and moved my boys to a smaller school!! So we then had to have a set day play date!! or they just couldn't survive!! Milk Choc Chip Muffins are also a MUST on these play days!! Marrisa's birthday is the day that Jayden was due! (I stress WAS) He made me go 10 days over!! Anyway...I do go on! I know. This is her Birthday Card for this year. The image is from my 3D Toreads Book!! such cute little characters and this one reminds me of Marrisa!! I have used SC126 from Splitcoast stampers, I couldn't match the colours too well with my Stampin' Up! cardstock, so went back to my Bazzill binders.

"Happy Birthday Marrisa"

Materials Used - Bazzill Cardstock - Artesian Pool, Fussy, Wheat, Vanilla & Root Beer. Stampin' Up! - Mat Pack, Velvet Ribbon Flirty Ribbon Originals. Kaiser - Rhinestones

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)