Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ella's Perth Visit


Well it is no secret that I am very fond of my little niece Ella!! When I saw this CD Cover on Makeesha's Blog I knew straight away what I wanted to do! I had still not sent Jenni through the photos that I took on her whirlwind visit here to Perth, so I decided to put them all on a CD, make a cover and pop them in the mail as a surprise! It hit like a lightning bolt! The colours I would use, the picture I would put on the front and even the 'delightful' in the scallop!! All came to me in a flash! Gotta love that!! No thinking, No Colour matching, No choosing stamp sets!! It was all there! YAY. And didn't it turn out beautiful (blowing my own trumpet here!). It also helps when you have a beautiful smiling face to inspire you too! (This pic is my desktop background at the moment). It is very easy to make, so click on the link and take a look at Makeesha's tutorial.
Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Stamp Sets - Beyond the Basics (Retired), It's all Good. Cardstock & Inks - Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Whisper White & Basic Black. Accessories - Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers. Other - Black Ribbon, Rub Ons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)