Monday, June 2, 2008

Two Brodies and a Baloo!!

Hello there! Well now that my 'Creative Zone' is tidy and sorted, I sat down last night and made these three cards. I was asked by a lady at work to make a Baby Girl card for a Brodie, I also needed to make a 6y/o boy Brodie card and also a birthday card for my 5y/o nephew Jacob. So here are the results....yep I am still stuck in my 3D paper tole books!!

Baby Girl - Brodie

Materials Used
Main Image 3D - Unknown. Cardstock - Bazzill - Pear, Papaya, Petunia. Accessories - Ribbon - Stampin Up! Pink Gingham. Die Cut Stickers - K&Company Studio K. Paper - K&Company Sweet Pea Studio

Brodie's Birthday Card

Materials Used
Main Image - 3D Special Book - Toreads. Accessories - Doodlebug Design Brads, Ribbon - Stampin Up! - Chocolate Grosgrain. Cardstock - Stampin Up! - More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip. Inks - Stampin Up! - Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard. Stamps - Stampin Up! - Headline Alphabet, Fresh Fillers, Canvas.

Baloo Birthday for Jacob

Materials Used
Main Image - 3D Special Book - Pooh. Accessories - Doodlebug Design Brads. Stampin Up! Mat Pack. Gold Peel Off - 5. Cardstock - Bazzill - BLING Bank Roll, Pinecone, Twig, Bark. Stamps - Stampin Up! - Riveting. Ink - Stampin Up! - Chocolate Chip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)