Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My First Swap!!

Hi there all!

Well I participated in my very first swap this May. I received my lovely cards from everyone (picture below) yesterday. Thankyou to Averil Lee (I love the little note holder!!), Jane Norrish, Alison Rickets, Melissa Roos, Trina Kellum, Janine Rawlins, Jenny Myerscough, Jennie Cass and Karen Barnes for your fabulous contributions!! Oh and thanks to you Roz for the bookmark and for organising the swap. I am taking part in the next one too, so can't wait for that!!
Silly me only put my blog address on the Project Recipe, so a pic of mine is below as well.
Take care and have a lovely day!!
Caroline
xx


Materials Used for Fathers Day Card

Stamps - Stampin Up! - Occasional Greeetings, Pailsey BG & Canvas BG

Cardstock - Stampin Up! - Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky & Very Vanila

Inks - Stampin Up! - Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou & Soft Sky

Accessories - Stampin Up! Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon & Sponge Daubers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)