Friday, June 6, 2008

My eScape Mailout



I couldn't publish this the other day as I was waiting for 'the ladies' to receive their cards. This is how I have sent out my information for the eScape Promotion. I have made them all up a little notecard (mine are 4" x 4") and sent them out in a normal size envelope adapted to fit by following the instructions on Julie Ebersole's Blog. I have used the SAB Set Friendship Blooms and have used the In Colour Colours, Buckaroo Blue, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi. Each has a rhinestone brad through the centre (except one, which I was going to use these Pale Blue Kaiser Pearls, but they were too thick in the envelope.) I nearly didn't get a picture as I started putting them in the the envelopes and sealed the first one before I realised!! That's why there is one with the pearl - as it is my sample! I have used a Carl CP2 flowerpot punch, stamped the flowers on the front and back of the envelope and then drawn the stem & leaves with the blender pen and Wild Wasabi. I have also used the Mat Pack to prick the dots on the flowers. Oh and I used the speckle for Itty Bitty Backgrounds on the cardstock insert for the flowerpots.
That's it for today.
Caroline
(PS - Sorry about the photo quality, I am trying to take photos instead of scanning, so I am still learning with my camera.)

1 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline

    These cards look absolutely gorgeous. Im sure all the ladies who received them had a smile on their faces when they opened them up.

    Sarah
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)