Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Hoarder or a Collector??


Stamping and Papercraft Magazine are changing their name this month to Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft! I have many issues that I have collected over the years, have been a subscriber for the last 5 years, and my goal this year is to (hopefully) have some of my cards published! Anyway, on to the point of this post. Look what I have in my pile of many (can't possibly throw away because there are too many wonderful ideas!!) magazines. Volume 1 number 1!! Definately a Collectors' item!!
I originally purchased the mag for ideas to make my own Wedding Invitations!! Which I didn't end up doing - we bought one of those packs from the Newsagent that included everything - Invites, RSVP cards, Thankyous, Placecards even pillow boxes for cake for the guests!!! BUT... I did buy a corner stamp and a gold inkpad and stamped a corner image on all the envelopes, which I didn't emboss as I didn't realise I had to and the ink sort of rubbed off!! (Oh well) This was the very start of my interest in stamping. Which got put to the back of my mind for many years, before getting back in to it several years ago. I will have to think back now to how long ago it actually was. Hmmmm will get back to you on that one.
Anyway, I just thought I would share my copy of the very FIRST Stamping and Papercraft on the eve of their new name!!
Happy stamping!!
Caroline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)