Saturday, June 14, 2008

Here are the Pink Ones!!


Well, as promised, here are the Pink cards I made. I don't have any wide ribbon (YET... a batt of the eyelids and "but babe...to get all the ribbons that I don't have will only be $381 and then I get FREE stuff" hasn't worked YET.. I stress the yet as I am still working on him!! hahahahaha - that is evil laughter!! lol)
Anyway, these are basically the same, though I used a different background as Crosshatch seemed too harsh for the pink, so I used the swirly one from Fresh Fillers (retired).
Enjoy your weekend, today is starting off to be lovely - blue sky no clouds.
I am off to loose 10 years and get rid of the grey!! (well I can try anyway!! lol)
Materials Used
Stamps - Stampin' Up! - Birthday Whimsy (SAB Retired) Fresh Fillers (Retired)
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! - Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White
Inks - Stampin' Up! - Regal Rose, Rose Red, So Saffron.
Accessories - Pink Grosgrain Ribbon & Stampin' Up! - Hodgepodge Hardware.

1 comments:

  1. Love your cards Caroline and I am envious of the nice neat knots you can make with the ribbons.
    Thank you for your comments on my shirt card and here is the link to the instructions - Cambria has some great tutorials!
    http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/06/palette-o-prints-father-shirt.html
    Cheers, Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)