Friday, June 20, 2008

ELLA's Card!!

Hello again!!

Well now that I know my sister won't be checking out my blog in the next few hours (as she is driving to Perth!) I can share Ella's card. I was so busy when she arrived getting the Baby Announcements made that I completely forgot about her card!! When I was making up my Brodie baby girl card I though I could use the same colours etc with the other 3D picture on the sheet to do Ella's card and use up my odd bits. So here is the result -Tada!! It opens sideways at the scallop and ELLA is on the inside of the card. The offcuts from the Papaya and Petunia scallop are also on the inside of the card, together with a lovely poem I found and adapted from Verses4cards. (I can nearly always find a suitable poem from here.)

Well I am off to do a bit more tidying up for the little Princess who is going to grace my doorstep this arvo!! (only for one night - boohoo) I am sure Jenni won't mind, so here's a pic ...........

Introducing Ella!!


Isn't she beautiful? (yeah I know Cluck, Cluck!! but no more for me!!) I can't wait to give her the biggest cuddle and not let her go till Saturday night!!!

Seeya

1 comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)