Monday, June 2, 2008

Covered Journals

Ok as mentioned earlier in my post about my craft space, here are a couple of the Journals I made for Jayden & Owens Teachers for the end of last year. The Journals are the A6 ones that I was talking about from Target!! Both have been covered with Scrapbooking paper and decorated with Grand Adhesions stickers.

The blue card and journal were for Jayden's teacher Mr Fuller. I have never come across such an amazing and enthusiastic teacher!!

This gorgeous Daffodil card and Journal were made for Mrs Harrington, who Owen had last year, another amazing teacher!! I moved the boys to a smaller school at the beginning of 2007. Both boys have thrived!! and are doing exceptionally well. I am very proud of them both.

I am sure most of you out there have covered the odd journal or two! so I am not going to go through my instructions, though if you do want a guide just email me and I will help out. I have basically done these by taking off the front and back, covering them with the paper and repunching the holes with a hole punch (I actually used my Fiskars springy one - from Kmart nice and noisy!!) though I may try another with a cropodile (once I get one!!). Then put the backing and cover back on, decorated the front, printed a nice Teacher poem and put it on the inside cover, and that's it!!

Materials Used
Blue Card and Journal used K&Company Grand Adhesions (not sure of the type) and Chatterbox papers (not sure of the type)
Daffodill Card & Journal used K&Company Tim Coffey Daffodills Paper Kit & Grand Adhesions
Both lots used Stampin Up! Hodgepodge Hardware and various stickers and ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)