Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Paper Tole Meets Stampin' Up!

You have probably gathered by now that I love Paper Tole! Yes it is frustrating and fiddly cutting out all those little bits and pieces, but I just love the way it adds dimension to the card!! So I have combined my two main passions - Paper Tole and Stampin' Up with these cards (and there are several more to come). I will list the Materials used, in order, below the cards. If you want to know where to get hold of these Paper Tole Images just email me and I will send you a link.



Card One - Main Image - 3D Special Book 1, Cardstock - Stampin' Up! - Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie. Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green. Stamps - Stampin' Up! - Paisley & Canvas Background Stamps. Kaiser Stamps - Mother.

Card Two - Main Image - 3D Special Book 1, Cardstock - Stampin' Up! - More Mustard, Lovely Lilac. Ink - More Mustard, Whisper White Craft, Elegant Eggplant. Stamps - Stampin' Up! - All Year Cheer II, Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Ribbon - From my Stash! (unkown)

Card Three - Main Image - 3D Special Book 1, Cardstock - Stampin' Up! - More Mustard, Handsome Hunter, Ink - More Mustard, Handsome Hunter, Whisper White Craft, Stamps - Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Occassional Greetings. Ribbon - From my Stash (unknown).

Card Four - Main Image & Sunflower Vellum - 3D Special Book 1, Cardstock - Stampin' Up! - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron. DP - Stampin' Up! - Spring Flowers. Stamps - Stampin' Up! All Year Cheer II, Canvas Background. Ink - Chocolate Chip. Ribbon - From my Stash (unknown)

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards Caroline. Love the layouts you have used.
    take care
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love paper tole and I love what you have done with these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline,
    I love your work!
    I am in Perth as well :-)
    How do I email you please?
    Cheers
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)