Monday, May 5, 2008

One Sheet Wonder Day

Well we had a One Sheet Wonder Day (OSW) at my house yesterday, I had 7 of my wonderful crafty friends over to catch up and make cards! I had everything cut out for them so all they had to do was roll the neutral sheet, colour it and then cut along the lines printed on the back!! I used a template on SCS by LeeAnn Greff which you can find here. This is a really great template to follow, I tweak it a bit to suit A4 but it is a great one!! The ladies were told to choose the colours of their flowers, then I would match a green and a dark colour to match. We used Bud Basics and Basics Outline Jumbo Roller.

Anyway, the reason for this post is to show off the fantastic cards they have made!! Please forgive the background, as it was last minute thinking!! Tracey was about to leave and it was "Hey wait!! gotta take a picture!!" so I threw a tablecloth on the floor to put them on and went from there!! So here they are in order of finishing!!

Tracey's Cards

Tracey chose Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquiose, Gable Green and Lovely Lilac as her colours!! They have worked together really well!! She has then gone home and 'Blinged' them all!! So all the flowers are sparkly now.

Peta's Cards

Peta chose Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip as her colours, these have gone together beautifully!! I have such talented friends!!

Kathleen's Cards

Kathleen chose Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Night of Navy for her cards, as did Debbie. Same colours, but very different cards!!

Angie's Cards

Angie chose to use Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery and Elegant Eggplant, a gorgeous combination! and it shows in her cards.

Deb's Cards

Deb chose to go with my set of sample cards, she used So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. Deb and her daughter Asheley have being coming over and making cards with me for about 6 months now and love it!! They both have come a long way!!

Asheley's Cards

When Asheley told me what colour combination she wanted, my reply was "Hmm that's an interesting combination! I can't wait to see those!!" We'll it was a stunning combination!! My favourite is the one in the middle, top row. She has used Crosshatch (retired) as the background stamp and it is gorgeous!!


Debbie's Cards

Finally, we have Debbie's cards. Debbie used the same colour combination as Kathleen, but we have two sets of diffrent cards, they have used different bacground stamps and sentiment stamps to make their cards their own!.

Congratulations to you all!! Now we are thinking about our next card day!! Have to think of something special to do!! If you want to know which background stamps or sentiment stamps were used on any of them just email me and I will let you know.
Seeya, till next time!! Caroline
PS - To all you readers out there! Please leave a comment, I am sure the ladies will get a buzz out of hearing what you have to say!! Thanks

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    Love all your OSW cards. I bet you all had a fun day.
    take care
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martyn & Michelle MunroMay 6, 2008 at 3:47 AM

    Hi Caroline
    The OSW cards are AMAZING!! The ladies have outdone themselves. They should be very proud of the work that they have done. Please pass on to them how lovely we both think the cards they made are.
    You must be a good teacher as well.
    Take Care & Keep Safe
    Martyn Munro
    (Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator)
    & Michelle Munro
    (Marts wife & partner in crime) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caroline
    All these card sets are all fab. Your friends did a great job. Love how you got them to pick their own colour combos. Best wishes Di :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline

    All those cards are great, they all did such a wonderful job and it's great to see how different they look just by choosing different colours.
    I hope you're well, I apologise for my lack of contact and hope to see you soon.

    Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)