Thursday, May 15, 2008

I feel honoured!! I've been tagged!!

I am blown away! I read so many wonderful blogs at the moment and always read about someone being tagged. I didn't think it would ever happen to me as I didn't think many people read mine. But my counter has been ticking away!! WOW. Well I hope I get this right, and I will go through my list (long list) of wonderful blogs I read and try to choose some that haven't been tagged yet.

The rules are:

1 To link to the blog of the person who has tagged you

2 To share 7 random facts about yourself

3 To tag 7 more people by giving their names & linking to their blogs

4 Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they have been tagged.
So thanks to the other lovely Caroline!! for tagging me - click here to vist her blog

Righto, seven random facts!! Lets see......

1 Some people know and some don't BUT...I met my wonderful husband through an introduction agency!!!!! Yep! Best $100 I ever spent!! (lol) This year we have been married 13 years.

2 I was born in Albany, Western Australia

3 My fave book series (apart from Harry Potter) is Virginia Andrews - Flowers in the Attic

4 I love playing my Wii Fit!! and I love my Nintendo DS (Animal Crossing)

5 I love listening to Queen, and We Will Rock You was the best show I have EVER seen!!

6 I have a strong dislike to handling raw meat!! Yet I work at Chooks!!

7 I drive a Kia Carnival, that we call 'Mums Bus'.

Ok So here is my list of 7 I have gone through my huge list and tried to find ones that haven't been tagged recently!!

Stamping 4 Fun with Ruth

Stamping with Martyn

KeepStamping

Musings of a Scramper

Alana Galagher

Mandy Schiller

Kylie's Cards and Things

Hopefully all the links work OK I will post this then double check.

Cheers!!

Caroline C. Oh, but now I have just realised that we are both Caroline C's! Spooky!! (lol) I will have to change my signature to CFC - the Unwanted Gas!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline

    Just thought I'd let you know that I finally made by very first OSW. I've put them up on my Blog.

    Phew!!!!

    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline

    Thanks for tagging me. I get to it very soon.... thanks again
    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)