Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baby Cards

Today I was supposed to be working on SC170, and it was my pick this time! But I needed to get these Baby Boy cards made for a couple of ladies at work. I have been umming and aahhing all week, then finally decided to go with this Teddy, isn't he cute? Love him. He is a PSX Stamp, unsure of the actual name of him. Both cards open just under the teddy, the name blocks are on the inside of the card. Also on the inside of Dylan's card is "Welcome Little One" from the Riveting set.


Materials Used

Stamps - PSX K-980. Stampin' Up! - Riveting. Papers - HOTP - Busy Scrappers Solution - Boys: Baby to Toddler. Ink - Stazon Black. Accessories - Kaiser Rhinestones, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Up! Photo Corner Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch and 1-1/4" Circle Punch

Back in a couple of days with - hopefully - SC170!!

1 comments:

  1. From one Caroline to another, just to let you know I have tagged you!
    I hope you don't mind!
    Caroline
    www.carolinesstamppad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)