Monday, March 24, 2008

Time Well Spent

I made up some Altered Ring Pull Cans (SCS Weekly Inkling #88) using the Loves Me DP for Angie & Tracey for Easter - then forgot to take pictures!! (I will be asking for them back this week for a photo session!!) Look out for the pics in a later post. I had left the offcuts on my desk. Anyway after having a clean up I thought I'd have a play with my Time Well Spent set and had this idea in my head - so this is what I came up with!


Materials Used
Stampin Up! - Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss. DP - Loves Me. Stamp Set - Time Well Spent. Ribbon Originals - Flirty. Ink - Chocolate Chip. Marker - Chocolate Chip. Stampin' Dimensionals
Non Stampin Up! - Thin Pink Ribbon, Dotted Vellum (HOTP)


Materials Used
Stampin Up! Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla. Stamp Set - Birthday Whimsy. Ink - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive.
Non Stampin Up! Patterned Paper - HOTP Earths Pallette Creative Kit. Crystal Icicles. Ribbon from my 'stash'.


That's it for now!!

Cheers

Caroline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)