Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sketch Challenge 141



Tracey and Angie did this Sketch Challenge while I was in Queensland, so the week I got back we did it again. I actually had a tough time with this one!! It just wouldn't gel for me. I thought that my HOTP kits would be perfect for the sketch challenges, so for now I am working my way through using up a pile of papers and kits that have been sitting in my craft space for a while, when I have used them up (or get sick of looking at them!!) I will redo the challenges but onlu use my Stampin Up! stamps and papers. My aim is to do at least 1 Christmas card, 2 Birthday (either male, female or child) and 1 Friendship or Thankyou Card. So at least 3 cards per scketch!!
Materials Used
HOTP Christmas Clear & Frosted Overlays, Christmas Creative Pack, Ribbons & Brads (my stash)
HOTP Earths Pallete Creative Pack, Earths Pallette Instant Card Art

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)