Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sketch Challenge 110







This week it was just Angie and I making cards! Angie chose SC110. I accomplished 4 cards today but I cheated a bit. I sat down on Tuesday morning (actually I was hiding in the bedroom! The kids had an extra day tacked on the end of Easter and I had had enough by now and had to go to work at 2.30 so I was having a sanity break!!) I managed to make up one card, so I knew my dimensions and then picked out the main overlay for the others, matched up the papers and chose the embellishments, then all I needed to do on Wednesday was put them all together. This worked much better and I was more productive, so I am going to 'cheat' a little each week, this way I don't spend half the morning trying to find something that clicks!! My favourites out of these four are Christmas and It's your Birthday.

Materials Used
Friendship Card : HOTP Icy Rainbow Creative Pack, Occassions Clear & Frosted Overlays
Christmas Card : HOTP Christmas Creative Pack, HOTP Pinwheels, HOTP Christmas Clear & Frosted Overlays
Birthday Card : HOTP Birthday Clear & Frosted Overlays, HOTP Earths Pallette Creative Pack
Joy & Delights Card : HOTP Birthday Clear & Frosted Overlays, HOTP Citrus Creative Pack


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)