Sunday, December 2, 2007

Paper tole Christmas Cards






Have I mentioned how much I love Paper Tole? I know it is time consuming and fiddly, but I just love the end results!! These cards have been made with some 3D papers I found on ebay. I took them with me when we went down to Busselton for a three day break in September. It rained the whole time we were there, but we still had fun. I finally put them on cards a few weeks back. The two bottom ones are my favourites, there are another two also that are the opposite (puppy on burgandy/green stripe & bear on green). Again I have used patterened papers from HOTP - which have been hiding in my cupboard for a year (or two!!) The Yellow & Red card also features a greeting from Stampin Up! All Year Cheer.


1 comments:

  1. great cards. I really like paper tole as well. Where did you find such lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)